Integrate your data and automate repetitive processes with the FME platform
Optimize your business processes and gain a competitive advantage through data integration and automating processes.
- Do you have large amounts of data from many different sources and struggle with synchronization and migrating between systems?
- Does gathering and manually verifying data take a lot of time that could be spent on other business activities?
- Do you observe delays in your projects due to disorganized, low-quality data?
- Do you use many different systems and wish you could integrate them using one tool so that you can uncover and share crucial information?
- Are you having trouble managing many systems and adding new tools makes integration even harder?
How FME works with data?
Meet FME and its capabilities to integrate data and automate processes:
Connect data sources
- Move information between 450+ data sources and applications using a visual interface
- Increase possibilities with custom connections, such as an API, R, or Python
- Support your business decisions by eliminating data silos
- Modify, filter, and make calculations using convenient tools
- Verify data to ensure the highest quality
- Create custom workflows without coding
- Adjust your workflows to the changing requirements
- Initiate automated data integration processes using event-based workflows
- Create schedules to run workflows at regular intervals
- Build automations using a visual interface
- Minimize your efforts and time spent on completing repetitive, mundane tasks
- Send notifications and transfer data directly to an output folder
FME – integration platform matched to your business needs
Stay on top with FME! See what benefits FME brings to our customers:
Why is partnering with us worth it?
Globema the only official Safe Software partner and FME reseller in Poland and Romania. We operate around Europe.
Our team has experienced FME experts and our skills are backed by many certificates: FME Certified Professional, FME Server Certified Professional, and FME Certified Trainer.
We belong to the Partner Expertise Program and we are certified FME experts in industries such as Local Government, Federal Government, Utilities, Telecommunications, Energy, AEC, and Commercial.
“Visimind acquires and develops 2D/3D visualizations in the mobile photogrammetric and remote-sensing technologies. We provide safe and complex IT solutions supporting communication and documentation processes, as well as OSD and OSP network inventory management. On May 11-13 2020, Globema conducted basic remote training covering FME usage. This service was delivered at the highest level of expertise and professionalism.”
“KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. Information Processing Center certifies that since 2018, Globema has been successfully and skillfully providing licenses and service support for FME Server and FME Desktop Database used at KGHM Polska Miedź S.A.”
“Globema has been commissioned by the Ministry of Environment to conduct FME training. The content of the sessions, quality of materials, as well as engagement, and skills of the instructors have been highly rated by the participants.”
“From August to November 2012, Globema has provided an FME license and consulting services to the Municipal Heat Supply Company in Krakow. All services provided by Globema have been delivered with the utmost diligence.”
“Globema has provided an FME license and consultation services for the Polish Geological Institute on December 4-28 with positive results.”
A step-by-step plan of our partnership
Implementing data integration and automation solutions is a complex process and we will guide you through every stage! We will support you from the beginning to the end, from the first meeting about your needs and requirements to addressing your problems with additional features. We are experienced in this field and data integration is our specialty. How will our partnership look?
1. Initial needs analysis
Together, we will define your needs and goals and take a closer look at the data you work with. You will learn about FME features that can be useful for your company. Then we will present a solution proposal and plan of work. You decide whether we start our partnership.
We determine the details of our partnership and sign the contract. We deliver FME licenses necessary for the implementation and configure them in a chosen installation environment. We conduct training so that you know how to use your new tools independently after the implementation is complete.
3. Your satisfaction and further optimization
After we finish the implementation, we continue to support you in your processes and help optimize the solution so that your company receives maximum benefits. We’re open to further implementations of data integration and process automation.